I love the Washington metropolitan area, and the people who live here. Having been born and raised in the area, I am also a proud graduate of the University of Maryland, College Park with degrees in Business Management and Marketing. I have a wealth of knowledge about the area and local real estate markets. I am a “Think outside the box” type of marketing agent and place a premium on excellent customer service.
Today’s buyers and sellers need a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. With my extensive knowledge and commitment to providing only the best and most timely information to my clients, I am your go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice. As a professional Realtor, your satisfaction is my #1 priority. Whether it is finding your dream home, or maximizing the return on selling your current home, I am here to guide you. I look forward to helping you!
Mission StatementMy philosophy is simple: clients come first. I pledge to be in constant communication with my clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. I believe that if you’re not left with an amazing experience, I haven’t done my job. I don’t measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of my clients.
- Bachelors of Science: Business Management and Marketing. University of Maryland, College Park Md.
- Licensed in VA–DC–MD
- Fifteen years prior Sales and Marketing experience
- Twelve Plus Years Real Estate Experience
- Awarded Top 5% of ALL Realtors, Nationwide
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
- Director’s Sales Club
- President’s Sales Club
- Executive Sales Club
- Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club
- International Network Affiliation
- National Association of Realtors
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) certified
- e-pro certified
- Short Sale Certified
- Foreclosure Certified
- National and International Referral Network affiliate